SBL (25 gm)
Thuja ointment is use for warts, polypus, corns, brown spots, eruptions.
12 (cm) x 2.7 (cm) x 2.7 (cm)
Also known as:
25 gm of ointment.
Apply SBL Pomade Thuja Ointment externally twice daily on clean and dried affected area.
For polypi, tubercles and warts
Warts are small, self-limited tumors caused by one of over 100 types of human papilloma viruses . Warts are raised bumps on your skin. They are usually painless.
But a wart that grows in a spot where you put pressure, such as on a finger or on the bottom of the foot, can be painful. A wart is a skin growth. Tiny blood vessels grow into the core of the wart to supply it with blood.
- Useful in Moist mucous tubercles.
- Bleeding fungal growths.
- Formation of wart upon mucous and cutaneous surfaces-fig-warts
- Has a specific antibacterial action.
- Variola, aborts the pustule.
- Freckles and blotches.
- Dry skin, with brown spots.
- Eruptions only on covered parts; worse after scratching.
- Very sensitive to touch.
- Brown spots on hands and arms.
Oils and Ointments are easily penetrating and absorbed easily and gives good results.
No known contraindication.
No known interactions.
No known side effects.
Terms and Conditions:
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.