Dr. Bhargava (30ml)
Dr. Bhargava’s Spondin Drops is useful for Cervical Spondylosis, Pain and Stiffness Neck, Vertigo and Headache.
- Spondylitis – particularly Cervical Spondylitis.
- Pain, numbness, stiffness & stretching sensation in the nape of the neck & back radiating to arms, fingers & lions.
- Neuragia (pain along the nerves).
- Cramps, jerking, twitching and shortening of muscles.
- Pain between the shoulders.
- Vertigo & headache.
- Pressure over sacrum, spinal concussion and pain in coccyx radiating up the spine.
30 ml of glass bottle.
Adult: 10-15 Drops in half cup of lukewarm water thrice a day.
Children: Half the adult dose.
- Colocynthis vulgaris 3X,
- Ruta graveolens 3X,
- Hypericum perforatum 5X,
- Ledum palustre 2X,
- Cuprum metallicum 6X,
- Dulcamara 3X,
- Conium maculatum 3X.
No known contraindication.
No known interactions.
No known side effects.
Terms and Conditions:
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.