Bio Combination No.1:
Bio Combination No.1 Anemia due to continuous loss of blood from any part of the body similarly use during general wasting of tissues and also in children with poor digestion.
Clinical indications of SBL Bio combination No.1 Tablets
- Poor digestion
- General wasting neurasthenia
- Mental, physical depression
- Yellow skin and
Pack of 25 gm
- Adult: 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day.
- Children: Half of the adult dose.
Or as prescribed by the physician.
- Calcarea phosphorica 3x
- Ferrum phosphoricum 3x
- Natrum muriaticum 3x
- Kalium phosphoricum 3x
- First of all anaemia is usually develop due to lowering of haemoglobin concentration.
- Furthermore WHO suggested a definition, which suggests a level below 13 gm 100 ml in adult men, 12 gm /100 ml in females as anaemic condition.
- Anemia is a condition of diminished oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood due to a reduction in the numbers of red cells or in their content of haemoglobin, or both.
Symptoms and signs of Anemia:
Hence the symptoms and signs due to the diminished oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood are common to all types of anemia. Furthermore they include general tiredness, shortness of breath on exertion, giddiness, headache, pallor (especially pallor of the mucous membranes and of the palms of the hands), palpitations, oedema of the ankles, and occasionally in older people angina pectoris.
Above all are the symptoms of anemia.
No known contraindication.
No known interactions.
No known side effects.
Terms and Conditions:
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.