Y-Lax Tablet use for:
- Helpful for toning up the intestines,
- Regulating bowel habits,
- Relieving anal itching.
330 mg (each tablet).
Net Qty. 150 tablets of plastic bottle (Each 330 mg).
- Adults: 2 Tablets to be taken at bed time.
- Children: 1 Tablet to be taken at bed time.
Precautions while using Y lax tablets
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course.
Each 330 mg tablet contains:
- Phenolphthalein 1x,
- Senna 1x,
- Sulphur 1x.
Y-Lax Tablet is effective formulation with laxative action combining the valuable homoeopathic remedies tones up the intestines, regulates bowel habits, relieves constipation and anal itching. It also relieves the associated complaints of bloated sensation, flatulence, abdominal pain and straining during defecation.
No known contraindication.
No known interactions.
No known side effects.
Terms and Conditions:
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.