Vitamin D Plus Tablets:
550 mg (each tablet)
Net Qnty. 50 tablets of plastic bottle (Each 550 mg).
- The use of Bakson’s Vitamin D Plus Tablets is 1 tablet, once daily.
- Or as prescribed by the physician.
- Replace cap immediately after use.
- And also protect from heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
Calcium citrate 22.75 mg, vitamins C 18.5 mg, vitamin B1 10.5 mg, vitamin B2 0.5 mg, vitamin B5 0.7 mg, vitamin B9 64 mcg, vitamin B12 0.2 mcg, vitamin D3 15 mcg, vitamin A 320 mcg, light magnesium oxid 11.85 mg, iron (ferrous ascorbate) 8 mg, aloe barbadensis 7.5 mg, vitamins B6 1.4 mg, vitamins B3 6.5 mg, vitamin E 6mg, glutamine acid 5.25 mg , l-lysine 5mg, zinc monomethinonine 4 mg,chromium picolinate 100 mcg, potassium iodide 100 mcg, cupric oxide 150 mcg, sodium bicarbonate 100 mcg, manganese chloride225 mcg, colloidal silicon dioxide, selenium 16 mcg and also other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulosei
- A health supplement in the form of multivitamin with a special focus on Vitamin D. Furthermore vitamin D is used for preventing and treating Rickets, a disease that is caused by not having enough vitamin D (Vitamin D deficiency).
- It is also used for treating weak bones (Osteoporosis), bone pain, bone loss in people with a condition called Hyperparathyroidism and in inherited diseases in which the bones are especially brittle and easily broken.
- It is also used for preventing falls and fractures in people at risk for Osteoporosis.
Symptoms and Health Risk of Vitamin D Deficiency:
First of all Symptoms of bone pain and muscle weakness may indicate vitamin D deficiency. Although for many people, the symptoms are subtle. However even without symptoms, too little vitamin D may be pose health risks. Low blood levels of the vitamin have been associated with the following:
- Increased risk of death from cardiovascular disease (CVD)
- Cognitive impairment in older adults
- Severe asthma in children and also
Furthermore Vitamin D could play a role in the prevention and treatment of a number of different conditions. That including type1 and type 2 diabetes, hypertension, glucose intolerance, and even multiple sclerosis.
No known contraindication.
No known interactions.
No known side effects.
Terms and Conditions:
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.