Wartex Ointment is a
- Safe, Effective
- Painless treatment for warts and corns
- It is easy co administer
- Most Importantly, it does not leave any Marks or Scars (particularly on the face) as an after-effect. While various other measures such as electrodessication etc. are possible, the chances of recurrence are common and exceedingly high.
20 gm of ointment tube.
- Apply locally two times a day.
- For quick results, also use Wartex Globules/Drops.
- Antimonium Crudum 1x,
- Calcarea Fluorica 1x,
- Thuja Occidentalis Ext. Q.
No known contraindication.
No known interactions.
No known side effects.
Terms and Conditions:
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
Antimonium Crudum 1x: Horny warts on hands and soles. Weakness and shaking of hands in writing. Inflamed corns.
Causticum 1x: Warts large, jagged, bleeding easily, on tips of fingers and nose. Soreness in folds of skin, back of ears, between thighs.
Thuja Occidentalis 1x: Tubercles, warts, Dry skin, with brown spots.