Willmar Schwabe India (10g)
Kindival is effectively regulates sleep, by calming the patient.
- Indicated for sleep disorders and hyperactivity in children
- Has mild tranquilizing action and relieves emotional tension
- Checks nervous irritation and gastrointestinal irritability affecting sleep
- Relieves nervousness in teething children with intestinal problems
Bottle of 10g of tablets.
Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician,
- In the case of intranquility, infants till one year, 1 tablet 3 times a day.
- From 1 year onwards, 3 tablets 3 times a day.
- To improve sleep 3 to 5 tablets before going to bed.
- If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Each tablet of 100 mg contains:
- Cypripedium pubescens 4x 15mg;
- Magnesia carbonica 10x 20mg;
- Zincum valerianicum 12x 15mg;
- Excipients Q.S.
No known contraindication.
No known interactions.
No known side effects.
Terms and Conditions:
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
Cypripedium pubescens: Known tranquilliser. It reduces emotional tension and nervousness in teething children with intestinal troubles. Cerebral hyperaesthesia (weakness) in young children who wake-up in the night lively and full of play.
Magnesia carbonica: Indicated in nervous irritation / nervous exhaustion and sleeplessness. Gastro-intestinal irritability; milk passes undigested in nursing children, child’s body smells sour and the stool is also sour with tenesmus.
Zincum valerianicum: Sleeplessness. It calms and works as a mild tranquilliser.