SBL Zerogrype Drops are useful in;
- Colic in infants and children, flatulence, irritability, poor appetite & associated complaints.
- An efficacious remedy for infants and children suffering from griping pain, eructation, acidity, flatulence and indigestion.
- It relieves troubles of babies during dentition and diarrhea.
- Irritability and Crying in children, constipation is relieved with help of Bakson Gripe Aid Drops.
- Itching around anus with redness and at times mild fever is relieved.
- Provides relief from gastrointestinal troubles in infants.
- Provides soothing colic to babies, some also for hiccups and flatulence, teething pain.
30 ml of glass bottle.
- New born (up to 1 month): 1/2 teaspoonful 3 times a day.
- Infants: 5 drops, 3-4 times a day.
- Children: 10 drops, 3-4 times a day.
Shake zerogrype well before use.
- Chamomilla vulgaris – 3x – 10% v/v,
- Magnesium phosphoricum – 3x – 1% w/v.
No known contraindication.
No known interactions.
No known side effects.
Terms and Conditions:
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.