Wartex Forte Drops
Wartex Forte Drops Medisynth is a Safe, Effective and Painless treatment for warts and corns.
- It is easy co administer and Most Importantly, it does not leave any Marks or Scars (particularly on the face) as an after-effect.
- While various other measures such as electrodessication etc. are possible, the chances of recurrence are common and exceedingly high.
30 ml of glass bottle.
- Infants: 5 drops, 3-4 times a day.
- Children: 10 drops, 3-4 times a day.
- Antimonium Curdum 1M,
- Causticum 1M,
- Thuja Occidentalis 1M.
No known contraindication.
No known interactions.
No known side effects.
Terms and Conditions:
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
- Antimonium Crudum 1M: Horny warts on hands and soles. Weakness and shaking of hands in writing. Inflamed corns.
- Causticum 1M: Warts large, jagged, bleeding easily, on tips of fingers and nose. Soreness in folds of skin, back of ears, between thighs.
- Thuja Occidentalis 1M: Tubercles, warts, Dry skin, with brown spots.