Dr. Reckeweg (Mycox) Anti Fungal drops (30ml)
- Dr.Reckeweg R 82 Anti-Fungal Drops are useful in Fungal infections including ringworm, jock itch, athlete’s foot, white flaky skin on hands or feet, thrush in throat, soreness, earache with ear itch, white discoloration under fingernails, vaginal yeast or other fungal skin infections.
- The patient presents with fatigue, irritability, unclear thinking, inability to concentrate, general dissatisfaction, craving for sweets, flatulence; sensitivities of allergic nature increase.
30 ml of glass bottle.
- For external indications apply R82 topically to affliction several drops twice daily to condition. R82 is safe for external application even into children’s ear with cotton swab (if no perforations of tympanic membrane).
- Internal application: 10 drops 3 times daily. If the dosage provokes extreme bowel cleansing or too loose stools have the patient back off of the dosage to 1 drop 3 times daily and build up the dosage gradually
- As a remedy use 5 drops every other day to check recurrence. In sensitiveness to alcohol use 10 drops in a glass of warm water. Let alcohol disperse for one minute.
- For children under 2 years old administer the drops externally into the belly button and let the child rub the remedy into the skin.
- Aspergillus Niger,
- Candida Albicans,
- Chlamydia Trachomatis,
- Echinacea Angustifolia,
- Mycosis Fungoides,
- Zincum Metallicum.
No known contraindication.
No known interactions.
No known side effects.
Terms and Conditions:
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
Aspergillus niger, Candida albicans, Mycosis fungoides, Penicillinum: These ingredients provide antigenic or nodosal relief by stimulating the defense mechanism of the body.
In our research blood was taken from 10 healthy bodies and under the microscope the white blood cells were measured for speed of movement toward fungal cell, ease and time of phagocytosis. The nosode of these fungi were given to the participants, 30 minutes later blood was retaken and the white blood cells efficacy remeasured. In all cases the white blood cells were 25% to 30% faster and more efficacious in destruction of fungal cells.
Chlamydia trachomatis: For antigenic (nosodal) medication of rickettsia and for homoeopathic blockage of the chlamydospore stage of candida growth.
Echinacea angustifolia: Lymph cleanser and immune fortifier.
Zincum metallicum: For relief of foggy headedness and inability to concentrate. Stimulant of nutritional absorption of Zinc.
Tecoma: Strongest anti-fungal herbal known.