Mann Homeopathy clinic’s aims at reaching homeopathy to people all over the globe. New cases are scheduled in a manner to give you ample opportunity to speak about yourself & your sufferings.
Everything you speak is “HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL”. The medicines dispensed are high quality products obtained from reputed pharmacies. Clinic offer quality homeopathic treatment and homeopathy medicine at affordable cost.
We have 5 YEARS Experience . We give homeopathic treatment to more then 5300+ PATIENTS.
About Mann Homeopathy Clinic
Homeopathy Clinic in Rajkot, situated at Kalavad Road, Rajkot, Gujarat. Clinic provide perfect care to the patients with the best standards homeopathy treatment by Homeopathic Doctors in Rajkot.
- We help patients to get rid of the problem through which they are suffering from.
- Our Vision is to improve the quality of life of individuals and create healthier generations of people.
- Mann Homeopathic clinic in rajkot has achieved eminence in this health service because of our client’s belief and trust.
- We believe in the eco-friendly clinic, paperless operations therefore we use of technology for medical record-keeping.
- Book an appointment today for a healthier tomorrow.
Service in the following categories:
- Homeopath Doctors,
- Homeopathy clinic,
- Homeopathic Pharmacy,
- General Physician Doctors.
- Skin Care Clinics,
- Hair Loss Clinic,
- Homeopathic Medicine Retailers.
Top Homeopathic Doctors in Rajkot – Best Homeopathy Clinic in Rajkot
Therefore Best Doctor in Rajkot.First of all Best Homeopathic Doctors in Rajkot – Top Homeopathy Clinic in Rajkot. also top Homeopathic Medicine Stores in rajkot, same The best Homeopathy pharmacy near me in rajkot.
Mann Homoeopathy Clinic in Kalavad Road has a wide range of homeopathic products and healthcare services to cater to the varied requirements of their patients. Therefore the staff at this establishment courteous and prompt at providing any assistance. They readily answer any queries or questions that you may have. Pay for the product or service with ease by using any of the available modes of payment, such as Cash, Cheques. This establishment is functional from 10:00-13:00 – 17:00-20:00.
Please scroll to the top for the address and contact details of Mann Homeopathy Clinic at Kalawad Road, Rajkot.
Services Offered by Mann Homoeopathic Clinic
Mann Homoeopathic Clinic at Kalavad Roadis known to treat a range of ailments. Some of illnesses and health concerns one can consult the doctor for are, Ulcers, Tonsillitis, Epilepsy, Lung Disease, Eczema, Infertility, Digestive Problems, Pimples, Hair Loss, Asthma, Osteoarthritis, Hyperacidity, Fissure, Corn Removal, Parkinson Disease, Psoriasis, Tinnitus, Peptic Ulcer, Gastroenteritis, Typhoid, Piles, Kidney Stone, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, etc.
One can visit the doctor during the week, anytime from 10:00-13:00 – 17:00-20:00. Doctor’s fees can be made in Cash, Master Card, Visa Card, Debit Cards, Money Orders, Cheques, Credit Card, American Express Card. Many have reviewed the doctor’s treatment to be highly effective.
Please scroll to the top for the address and contact details of Mann Homoeopathic Clinic at Kalavad Road, Rajkot.
Which are the top Homeopathic Doctors near me in Rajkot?
Top Homeopathic Doctors near you in Kalawad Road Rajkot are: Mann Homeopathy clinic in Rajkot. As a result Homeopathy Clinic in Rajkot. Also Homeopathic Doctors in Rajkot. In addition Homeopathic medical store in Rajkot.
Homeopathy is a Medical science based on the well proven premise that the body has its own power to heal. Homeopathic Doctors offers long lasting and permanent cure, treating the disease from its roots without any side effects and homeopathy have following beneﬁt …
Why Homeopathy treatment ?
Homeopathy is a system of complementary medicine. In which ailments are treated by administering minute doses of remedial substances that in large amounts would produce symptoms of the ailment.
Homeopathy treatment is one of the most common forms of alternative medicines and is widely practiced all over the world. For diseases like acne, allergic rhinitis, asthma, hair fall, PCOD, osteoarthritis and psoriasis, homeopathy treatment can be sought. Homeopathic medicine or preparation is referred to as homeopathic or remedy, that are dilutions used with lactose or sugar pills.
Also Homeopathic Doctor in Rajkot
Therefore Homeopathy Clinic in Rajkot. And Homeopathic Doctors in Rajkot. Same Homeopathic medical store in Rajkot. Due to Homeopathy Pharmacy. Because Clinic in Rajkot. Therefore Best Doctor in Rajkot. Almost all homeopathic medicine in our homeopathic medical store in Rajkot, therefore Best Homeopathic Doctors in Rajkot also Top Homeopathy Clinic in Rajkot.
By definition homeopathy : “the treatment of disease by minute doses of natural substances that in a healthy person would produce symptoms of disease.” (1) In other words, it’s an alternative medicinal practice. That uses the smallest possible amount of an active ingredient in order to help treat or cure a disease. Even if this same ingredient can contribute to an illness in the first place. Another way to put this concept: “like cures like”!
As of 2012, surveys showed that an estimated 5 million American adults. And 1 million children used homeopathy in the previous year alone. Homeopathy dates back to the late 1700s. And today the World Health Organization recognizes it as “the second largest therapeutic system in use in the world.” (2)
Hundreds of different homeopathic remedies are now in existence. Homeopathic medicine comes from a range of natural substances. Which can either be plant, mineral or animal-based. Examples of substances that a homeopathic doctor might use to treat a patient include:
Fresh or dried herbs, activated charcoal, vinegar, garlic, caffeine, mountain herbs, crushed bees, white arsenic, poison ivy and stinging nettle plants. These substances are extracted or processed in another way to create tablets, skin ointments, gels, drops or creams. (3)
What are some commonly-known homeopathic remedies you might recognize? St. John’s Wort, chamomile, calcium carbonate, potassium and silica, for example.
Homeopathic medicine considered to be a safe practice and remedies have been regulated by the FDA since the late 1980s. (4) While there’s been much debate in the medical community over the years regarding whether or not homeopathic medicines work, many patients are able to find relief from illnesses like food or seasonal allergies, insomnia, fatigue and so on using very small doses of natural, safe homeopathic solutions.
Homeopathy Clinic in Rajkot
In addition Homeopathic medical store in rajkot.
Here are some key facts about homeopathy and an overview of how this system works:
- Homeopathic doctors first evaluate a patient and identify symptoms of an illness in order to “match” them with a remedy. Symptoms usually graded depending on their intensity and frequency. And then specific remedies are assigned.
- Because homeopathy a “holistic” practice, the patient’s entire lifestyle, habits and background are considered. There’s a very strong emphasis on emotional symptoms and conditions that might be contributing to an illness. For example, homeopathy takes into account that emotional stress can trigger tension headaches and a lack of sleep can contribute to digestive issues.
- A core belief in homeopathy that mental and emotional symptoms are so important that they even outweigh many physical symptoms. The reason for this belief is that someone’s personality. Beliefs and mental/emotional symptoms are characteristic of the entire individual and affects their ability to heal.
- Many homeopathic remedies have names written in Latin (after their animal, mineral or plant source). And assigned a number and ratio to describe how strong the solution is.
- It’s common for homeopathic medicines to be called “tinctures” or “mother tinctures,”. Which simply solutions made from either grinding, distilling or extracting active ingredients in to some sort of carrier. (usually either alcohol or water).
- Based on the number of “potentization steps” needed. A homeopathic remedy is diluted to a certain degree and assigned based on intensity of symptoms. Decimal potency numbers or ratios given to each remedy. In order to state the ratio of active chemical ingredients in relation to either water or alcohol.
- In homeopathic medicine, an important distinction between “potency” and “strength” of a remedy. A remedy not always considered to be stronger or better if it’s more potent. Since each person’s reaction to a potency will be different.
- Many homeopathic substances are capable of causing toxicity, poisoning or negative reactions if taken in high enough doses. (like mercury, arsenic or even snake venom, for example). Therefore, very low doses usually administered. Even doses so low that the substance itself if practically unidentifiable due to be being heavily diluted.
Who Benefits from Homeopathy the Most?
Homeopathy has been used most widely in patients suffering from: (6)
- Biopolar disorder.
- Migraines and tension headaches
- Anxiety disorders
- Dermatitis and other skin disorders
- Thyroid or autoimmune disorders
- Digestive problems like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Effectiveness of homeopathy: wondering if homeopathy really works?
- At least 142 trials have been published in scientific journals regarding homeopathy. The School of Homeopathy has found that up to 85 percent of random-controlled trials demonstrate. That homeopathy is more effective than placebo. (7)
- There have been five meta-analyses reviewing homeopathy trials to date, including one that appeared in the European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology in 2005. (8) Four analyses showed that overall homeopathy worked better than placebos.
- A six-year study released in 2005 from Bristol Homeopathic Hospital reported. That 70 percent of 6,500 follow-up patients experienced improvement in their health after receiving homeopathic treatments.
Some speculate that homeopathy medicines so diluted with water that they incapable of having any effects. However, these remedies used for centuries and decades of anecdotal evidence. Shows that many people’s symptoms do, in fact, improve after receiving homeopathic medicines. It is true that because homeopathic treatments address many aspects of a patient’s life. (Emotional health, personality, eating habits and medical history). It can be very hard to measure progress and improvements.
Studies that have been done investigating homeopathy’s effects have been mixed overall:
Some show effectiveness and reductions in symptoms, but others do not. According to a report published by Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City. Several challenges exist regarding studies of homeopathy. One challenge is that to date there haven’t been many long-term. Well-controlled clinical trials conducted investigating the effects of homeopathic treatments. Especially compared to how many have been funded to study more traditional “Western medicines”. Llike antibiotics, vaccines and prescription drugs that the modern medical establishment advocates. Its patients take for illness . Rather than try any “alternative” medicine. Because of this, many homeopathic doctors claim that there isn’t enough evidence to rule out these remedies. Also claim Effectiveness without more well-controlled studies. (9)
One theory that’s presented by homeopathic doctors in response to the claim. That homeopathic remedies are too diluted to even work is this:
Even when a homeopathic remedy is very low in strength. It’s still possible for even a slight amount of the active ingredient to remain present and to have an effect on the patient. Homeopathic experts point to studies showing that. The water molecules can take on a physical form where extremely small particles of an active chemical, gas or certain types of light can become embedded. And have an effect on the patient. This theory has not been fully proven. But some studies using methods like microscopy and spectroscopy have shown that active ingredients do remain even after much dilution.
History of Homeopathy
The practice of homeopathy has been around for more than 200 years. And still practiced in one form or another in nearly every country on earth today. The creation of homeopathy dates back to a man named Samuel Hahnemann, who in 1796 used ideas originating from Ancient Greek medicinal practitioners to form his theory of homeopathic medicine.
His philosophy and practice were based on the idea that the body has the ability to heal itself naturally. And that symptoms are its way of showing a patient what’s wrong and going on internally. Homeopathy therefore, different than conventional medicine. Because it views symptoms of illness as normal responses from the body as it attempts to regain health.
Symptoms are viewed as “messengers” and are meant to be interpreted, in addition to being treated. At the time of his original work. Hahnemann didn’t base his theory on many scientific studies or facts. But rather on his own logic, observations of patients and reasoning. The laws of homeopathy originally devised by Hahnemann are still in use by homeopaths practicing around the world today.
Precautions Regarding Homeopathy
Potential Risks & Side Effects:
Most homeopathic remedies highly diluted. Therefore, very low-risk, but some might be mislabeled and problematic when used in high doses. Always read directions carefully and check for the species name of the active ingredients. It’s possible that certain homeopathic products may cause side effects or drug interactions. So if you take other prescriptions consider only taking remedies under the supervision of a doctor.
One thing to be aware of is that some homeopathic practitioners expect some of their patients to experience “homeopathic aggravation” . This is a temporary worsening of existing symptoms. That is usually goes away once the patient starts to heal. If you’re ever concerned that you’re having negative reactions. Visit a doctor and talk about all medicines and supplements you’re taking.
Final Thoughts On Homeopathy
- Homeopathy dates back to the 18th century and is a holistic medicinal practice. Due to uses low doses of natural substances to help improve the body’s natural healing abilities.
- Patients suffering from arthritis, allergies, asthma, anxiety, depression and digestive issues. They might be able to find relief from visiting a homeopath.
- Many clinical trials and studies found that homeopathic remedies work better than placebos. But there are challenges regarding a high percentage of these studies and more research is still needed.
- Overall the risk of homeopathic remedies very low, as these substances considered mostly safe. Easy to use and are non-addictive like many prescriptions.
Homeopathic clinic in Rajkot
As a result Best Doctor in Rajkot. Also Homeopathic Doctors in Rajkot. In addition Homeopathic medical store in rajkot. Due to Homeopathy Pharmacy. Because Clinic in rajkot. Therefore Homeopathy Clinic in Rajkot. Also Best Homeopathic Doctors in Rajkot. Because Top Homeopathy Clinic in Rajkot. Consequently homeopathy pharmacy in Rajkot. So First Doctor in Rajkot. Clinic in Rajkot.
Because of Following Sub Que.
1. What is the difference between homeopathy and conventional medicine?
Homeopathy is based on a”whole person” approach. In homeopathy, the remedy or treatment program is customized and individualized to the patient, with the intent of removing the underlying cause.
Conventional Medicine’s Approach
Conventional (allopathic) medicine usually relies on treating a patient’s physical symptoms. This treatment might also assume a person’s symptoms need to be controlled, suppressed or eliminated.
The difference may be stated in a simple analogy: eradicating the “symptom” of a car’s low oil level (the warning light) does not change, or remedy, the cause of the signal (low-oil).
2. What are the physical, mental and emotional aspects of homeopathy?
Homeopathy is based on the philosophy that the body, mind and emotions are not really separate and distinct, but are actually fully integrated. Based on this perspective, a homeopath seeks a remedy that fits all of a patient’s physical and psychological symptoms. Although some people’s symptoms may be complex, a well-trained homeopath will know which symptoms should be specially noted, and can choose an effective, individualized remedy.
Prolonged emotional stress can cause physical problems, like upset stomach, difficulty in digesting foods, poor nutrient assimilation, weaker immune system, sleeplessness, etc. The opposite is also true. Illness and physical problems can result in anxiety or emotional uneasiness. Therefore, it is important for a homeopath to conduct an in-depth interview of a patient to ensure a proper, all encompassing remedy.
2. What are the three levels of homeopathic therapy?
Level 1: First Aid
Homeopathy can be used in first aid to safely treat common ailments and occurrences, such as sprains and bruises, minor burns, skin irritations and reactions (including poison ivy, diaper rash and insect bites), teething pain, etc.
Level 2: Acute Homeopathy
Acute health problems are those in which the symptoms will eventually go away on their own. They are temporary conditions, such as colds, flu, coughs, sprains, etc. A homeopathic remedy can be useful and attractive because it is safe, gentle and has no harmful side effects. Homeopathy can also be used to assist sensitive conditions such as pregnancy.
Level 3: Constitutional Homeopathy
Constitutional homeopathy refers to the treatment of a person as a whole, including past and present symptoms. When accurately implemented, homeopathic constitutional care can elicit a profound healing response. Homeopathy can be extremely effective in treating chronic and long-term health problems. Recurrent ear infections, for example, can be treated with a homeopathic remedy for a longer period of time to strengthen the body’s immune system and to prevent future occurrences.
4. What is the relationship between symptoms and homeopathy?
Symptoms are the language of a disease — the body’s attempt to balance itself. Without symptoms, a person could have a potentially life threatening illness with no way of identifying it. There have been many cancer patients who reported that they hadn’t suffered from a cold or flu in years prior to their diagnosis. The explanation was probably not that they didn’t have infections during this period, but more likely that their bodies were unable to fight these infections by producing necessary symptom indications.
Many conventional drugs try to inhibit and suppress symptoms — sometimes leading to even more serious symptoms. Conventional (allopathic) physicians do not usually recognize the new series of symptoms as being related to the old. Thus, they treat them as new and unrelated problems.
Did you know that a fever is the body’s attempt to activate the immune system’s white blood cells and defend itself from infection? If a person is given a symptom-supressing medication — fighting the fever — too soon, they will be less able to fight the actual infection.
Homeopathy does not seek to remove or suppress symptoms. Its goal is to recognize and remove the underlying cause of these symptoms. This is why a homeopath will work toward understanding the whole person — including their body, mind and emotional state — before prescribing a remedy.
4. Can such small doses be effective?
Homeopathic remedies are indeed very small doses. However, they are specially prepared doses which undergo a specific process — including dilution of ingredients (called potentization), as well as a vigorous shaking (succussion).
Specially formulated homeopathic remedies are thought to resonate with the body, triggering a positive healing response. This response gently, and effectively, heals from the inside out.
The documented results from thousands of experienced homeopaths, and from millions of their patients, clearly show that these small, individualized doses produce profound health benefits.
6. How can the correct homeopathic remedy be found?
Finding the appropriate homeopathic remedy depends upon gaining a complete understanding of the patient as a whole person. This means that the homeopath must take note of the physical, mental and emotional levels of each person before deciding on a correct remedy.
Homeopathic remedies have been described as “designer medicines.” While this might seem like a simplistic and trendy view of homeopathy, it is true that remedies are specially “designed” for individuals based upon their unique, and sometimes complex, state of being.
Take for example migraine headaches. We could easily demonstrate that one person might have pain on one side of their head, while another person had pain on both sides. Still another person could have nausea accompanying the migraine, and yet another could have dizziness. It is important to recognize that, in addition to the person’s physical symptoms, there are underlying psychological and emotional aspects as well.
Homeopathic remedies are only given when the total continuum of physical and psychological symptoms has been identified.